The Lab shuttles will return to fixed routes beginning Monday, July 19. You will no longer be able to schedule a shuttle. Route timing will be confirmed by the end of this week. Watch the commute.lbl.gov page for updates.
- All routes except the Upper Hill will be restored on July 19.
- Route timing is being finalized and will be updated on this page and in Tripshot by Friday, July 16.
- In addition to the route changes, Strawberry Gate operating hours will also change. The gate will be open to badge holders from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The following protocols are still in effect:
- Face coverings are mandatory for all drivers and passengers, regardless of vaccination status.
- Badges are: (1) checked upon shuttle entry, and (2) scanned at the Blackberry and Strawberry Gates.